Churchwarden Publications Co. Ltd. Privacy Notice
This privacy notice explains how our organization uses the personal data we collect from you.
Churchwarden Publications collects some or all of the following personal data according to requirement: name, address, phone number, email address, diocese. We also have a record of the orders you have placed with us and payment details.
How we collect data
- You directly provide Churchwarden Publications with most of the data we collect when you place an order online, by post or by phone, or request information online, by post or by phone or you provide feedback online, by post or by phone.
- We may also indirectly acquire details of churchwardens where these are available in the public domain. This information is kept as up-to-date as possible and details of ex-churchwardens are removed (unless they continue as customers).
How we use your data
Our customer data / emailing list are for our use only. Our aim is to send relevant information to interested persons. We welcome your approach to unsubscribe if you no longer serve as churchwarden and no longer wish to receive information.
We use your data:
- to process and deliver your order
- to inform you of the availability of The Churchwarden’s Yearbook and other books and items of interest to churchwardens
- we do not share your data with any other company.
Your personal data and order details are stored at Churchwarden Publications, 36 High Street, Sutton Veny, Warminster, BA12 7AW. We do not use cloud storage. Payment card details are not stored electronically.
Data protection rights
You are entitled to request from Churchwarden Publications:
- copies of the personal data we hold for you
- that we correct the personal data we hold for you if it is incorrect or incomplete
- that we delete your personal data
Changes to our Privacy Notice
Churchwarden Publications will keep its privacy notice under review and will place any updates on this web page. This privacy notice was updated on 13/03/2020.
Data queries, concerns and complaints
- if you have any questions about our privacy notice, the data we hold on you, or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer:
Susie Stidolph: phone - 01985 840189, email - firstname.lastname@example.org, post - Churchwarden Publications, PO Box 420, Warminster, BA12 7AW
- should you wish to complain about the way Churchwarden Publications has dealt with you with regard to your personal data you may contact The Information Commissioner’s Office www.ico.org.uk